Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, March 23, 2007

Hello Kitty Hell

When I logged on this morning, I saw that someone with the user name "Hello Kitty Hell" left me a comment on my previous blog. I figured this was just an alias Mr. Chris or possibly the Brodie Man made up to mock my Hello Kitty party decorations, but when I clicked the user name, it took me to hellokittyhell.com, a site devoted to one man's horror of all things Hello Kitty, seemingly brought on by his wife's fanaticism with Hello Kitty. I like this site. I think all men should read this site, but women should stay away from it. I showed the Woman this site, and she fell in love with all the products he was shaming. Yes, even the Hello Kitty bubble bath that gives you cancer, and the Hello Kitty sanitary napkins. Hello Kitty is crack for females. Men - guard your womens from the Hello Kitty plague!

I wonder if the hellokittyhell.com dude's wife knows about his website. And if so, does she like it?

2 Comments:

  • At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG! That blog is hilarious! I saw that username when I left a comment but didn't click on it. So, is the Hello Kitty birthday party still on?

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger fire said…

    i dont think his wife knows about the blog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home