Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, February 19, 2007

Feeling ... a Little Lighter

I am back from my successful surgery. I am not groggy AT ALL, and I barked the ENTIRE ride home just to let the People know that I feel just fine after the surgery. I know the Woman felt bad about getting me snipped, but it was the responsible thing to do. We have had enough problems with the mast cell tumors, and we don't need to worry about prostate cancer too!

In other news, I found out at the Vet's office that I get to be a Senior dog next year. I guess that would make me a Junior this year. I wonder if there is a Senior prom I will get to attend. Hmmm ... who will I take?

8 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Hey Norman, I would love to go to the senior prom with you (bats eyelashes).

    Gidget

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    Glad to hear you made it through your surgery just fine!

    You could have a fight on your hands, all these cute pug girls fighting to be your date to the prom. However will you choose?

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to hear the surgery went well! I was thinking about you today!

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    So glad you are okay and feeling fine. Baxterman got his senior status this year. Maybe y'all could double date.

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Glad you are feeling good Norman!

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    Glad you didn't have any psychological repercussions!
    You should have talked to Kritter though, he'd had given you hints about acting really pathetic in fron of your woman just to get attention - and then running around like mad with alan and gizmo after I left.

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said…

    We are so happy that the surgery went fine and you are feeling good, Norman Senior... Junior this year! :) Puggy kisses!

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    Happy Healing big Fella!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home