Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Dogsitter Blues

Well, the People are looking for another dogsitter for me. They have to go to Orlando for ten days in March, and I can't go - big surprise. The Woman doesn't want to board me, because she thinks I will think she's never coming back and get weirded out. Our last dogsitter didn't work out so well, so we have to find another person, preferrably someone who likes me. How could anyone not like me? I'm soooo great! If you know a nice person in the Asheville area that will dogsit me for less than $30/night, please do tell.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    NOrman are you saying that the last dogsitter didn't like you or you didn't like the dogsitter? Shame on that dogsitter if he/she didn't like you! Probably doesn't know how pugs like to be on top of the sitter at all times.

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm, if your People are driving, they'd probably have to swing by our house to get to Orlando....

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    rpm - Yes, the dogsitter didn't like me! He's not a "dog person," but the People didn't know this until after the fact. It was not a good time, but I won't go into the details since he is a nice guy, even though he doesn't think dogs are people and treats them not like people.

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    alfredsmom - The People take 25 to 26 through South Carolina. They go through Greenville then through Atlanta.

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Mr. Chris said…

    I always have a place for you here in Duluth. Free. Jangles welcome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home