Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Peep Peep ...

I've been waking the Woman up in the middle of the night lately making a weird peeping noise. She says it's because I am cold, so she covers me up with "our" blanket, and I stop the peeping. (The Woman and I have a blanket that she uses by day and I use by night. She took it with her to Mobile so she could sleep with it at night and smell my Puggy smell. Gross. I like to roll in her clothes so I get her Woman smell on me. Even grosser, I'm sure.)

I never even noticed I was making a peeping noise. It's funny what we do in our sleep, eh? I can believe that I have been getting really cold at night though, because it has been very cold here lately. The People keep the furnace at 55 degrees at night to save on money, and that is just too cold for a chilly willy Pug like me! I'm glad I sleep right next to the Woman (on the floor in my own bed), because if she wasn't here to cover me up, I'd be a pugsicle.

No, I haven't made it ONTO the bed yet. I have made it INTO the bedroom though. Mr. Ian used to make me sleep in the hall when we lived in Mobile. That made me sad. When we moved to Asheville, I decided I didn't want to sleep in the hall any more, so I made a noise like a ghost all night until I got my way. He he he!

7 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    When Kritter barks in his sleep it sounds like a "peep," so maybe he was chasing a kitty!

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    Oh Norman, you are so funny! Good luck getting INTO the bed. I love Daisy and Oscar in the bed, but Jason will have no part of that.

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, you should get the Woman to move into the extra bedroom so you can stay warm and then Ian can stay cold!

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Good idea RPM. Sometimes the Woman and I sleep on the couch together, because there is too much road noise in the bedroom. I don't know what that means though. All I know is the Woman and I get to snuggle all night long!

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Sometimes Maggie makes a strange sound in the middle of the night - almost like a screech. I would check on her and she would be fine so maybe this is just a pug thing.

    Right now we only have Napoleon in the bed and Maggie still in her crate until she is fully potty trained.

    Good luck with the whole moving into the bed thing Norman. Maybe you should try the ghost thing again, that worked pretty well before....

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You should remember these peeping thing in the summer too. Then you'll get more snuggles year round.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home