Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Yarrr! Pirates!

When the People are in Mobile, they are going to a Pirate-themed party, and they get to dress up like Pirates. I wanna be a Pirate! I never get to be a Pirate!

I am not as bummed about staying home while they are gone since I just found out that Hans is going to be housesitting for me. He will be here more often than Alli would have been, so I won't be so alone. Woo-hoo for the Pug! I met Hans one time a long time ago when we were visiting the Gammy in Asheville, but then he moved away from Asheville before we moved here. He just moved back three days ago, and just in time to keep me company! I think we'll have a good time, as long as he doesn't mind Lady Pugs.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Sounds like you and Hans may get to have your own Mardi Gras party while the parents are away! Get the woman to bring you back to loot from the party.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home