Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Yes, I Do Taxes, but Apparently Not Very Well



This is another one of my baby pictures in front of that obnoxious red wall. The Woman isn't so good with the Photoshop these days, so you'll just have to tolerate the brightness that is that red wall. It took 4 coats of paint to cover it when the People moved! Anyway, do you like my bow tie? It's my Accountant look. I tried to do the People's taxes last year, but they just couldn't believe they owed 80 trillion dollars to the government and ended up doing them over themselves. I warned them not to cheat, or they'll get audited, but the Woman didn't trust my Math.

The Woman loves to look at my baby pictures because she likes my big awkward puppy feet. I have to admit that puppy feet are really cute. Too bad my body grew into them :(

5 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Can we hire you to do out taxes this year? You have such a black face when you were little...our Chichi had a really black face, too!

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    I did the photoshoppery on that picture and posted it on my blog, if your woman wants to grab it off there!
    Your little outfit is adorable - does it still fit?

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger .:*PugLove*:. said…

    Everybody loves a baby pug :)

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    What a cutie. You can do my taxes any time.

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    That is a adorable outfit! Why can't I find anything like it around here?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home