Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

It's Christmas! It's Christmas! It's Christmas! Merry Christmas to all my blogger friends! I woke up this morning, and was distressed, because there are NO presents under the tree. Have I really been that bad of a dog this year? The Woman quickly assured me that the presents are all at the Gammy's house, and we're going there as soon as she finishes her hair. Woo-hoo! More presents. I say more, because I already opened two. The Woman gave them to me early to shut me up when we had guests. Hehhehe! I got some Bil-Jac treats and a REAL bone filled with liver yum yum. I can't WAIT to see what else I am getting!

Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you all have a great day!

7 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger My Pugs Blogger said…

    Merry Christmas to you! I know you will find lots of good treats at Gammie's cause you have been a very good boy this year.

    Meimei and Miko send you love and kisses - and thank you for the card!! We were so happy to get it.

    Have a wonderful holiday ;)

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Merry Christmas Norman! We hope you got lots of great presents at Gammies house!

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    You look so handsome under that tree.

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    Of course there were presents - you are very good pugger boy! I can't believe your momma made that sweater. I can make baby booties, and I made an afghan years ago, but I'm not that good!

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman, we love your Christmas pic under the tree. We had a wonderful Christmas. Can't wait to hear more of yours.

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    Love your Christmas Sweater! Merry Christmas Big Buddy!

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Look at all the pugs that have blogs. Pugsley has a pimple thing on her face I never saw this before and it feels a bit hard and swollen. I found you by googling pug pimples.

    I have a cute photo of my pug under her tree, I think you would fall in love.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home