Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Cookies

The Woman has been busy baking the Christmas cookies! She has so far made hershey kiss cookies, no bakes, fig balls and coconut macaroons. She still has to make the gingerbread men, scotch shortbread dipped in chocolate and everyone's favorite, sugar cookies cut into cute little shapes. I love Christmas cookie baking time, because I get lots of cookie droppings from the floor. The Woman "accidentally" drops some dough and sugar and stuff, and I help her clean it up. I'm a good helper. I haven't been getting as many drops as usual though, because of the stupid mast cell tumors. The Woman says sugar feeds the tumors, and I have to keep my intake to a very low minimum. Stupid tumors! If anyone wants to share cookie recipes, the Woman will post some of hers tomorrow. She's always looking for new, fail-safe recipes.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    that scotch shortbread dipped in chocolate sounds soooooo tempting!!!!

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Norman, sounds like a good day over at your house...Chichi loves to supervise in the kitchen. I am signing in as other to leave a comment...

     
  • At 2:19 AM, Blogger Mr. Chris said…

    The Mast Cells Who Stole Christmas! Enjoy what you get, lil'man.

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Goodboy, Merry Christmas...sweet heart! The woman is so nice and I know that she will give you at least 1 cookie all for you this Christmas.......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home