Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, December 08, 2006

Beep, Beep Muffy Moo-Moo!

That sounds like the title of a children's book, doesn't it? I can see it now, a lady cow with big blue hair driving really slowly in the fast lane, and the chicken, pig and horse piled up behind her honking their horns yelling, "Beep, Beep Muffy Moo-Moo!" How a hooved animal can drive a car is beyond me, but I think it would be a fun sight to see.

As humorous as that would be, the real root of Beep, Beep Muffy Moo-Moo might be even more so. Beep Beep and Muffy Moo-Moo are my two latest names bestowed upon me by the Woman. Yes, she calls me Beep Beep. And later, she calls me Muffy Moo-Moo. I can sort of see where Beep Beep comes from. She used to call me Bee Bop Baby Bear Man (the boppin'est bear around), and she just kind of shortened it to Beep Beep. I cannot see where Muffy Moo-Moo comes from though. Isn't Muffy a girl's name? If anyone could figure out the Woman, they could probably figure out all the mysteries of the world, because this lady is odd.

Beep Beep out. Muffy Moo-Moo will return later for more blogging.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    Whatever she calls you, it all means "I love you"

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wouldnt stand for that Muffy Moo Moo stuff. Id show the Woman how you feel by watering that christmas tree...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home