Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Me So Nerdy

When I was a baby dog, the Woman dressed me up in her Cabbage Patch Kids clothes. I am grateful now for two things. First, that I outgrew the dolly clothes quickly, and secondly that the Woman sold those dolls at the yard sale before we left Mobile.



This picture is from my "nerd" phase. The Woman was trying to dress me up as Mr. Chris. I'm sure you would see the similarity if you knew him. He only wishes he could lick his own nose like that!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How do you keep those John Lennon glasses on your nose?!?

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    These glasses are very tight and squeezed themselves onto my head. They were pretty cool, but they kind of rubbed my eyeball a little.

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman, You look just like Mr. Chris! In fact, he had on his flannel shirt that's a lot like that one this weekend. I'm sure you know the one. I've seen it on him in pictures that date back to his college years... You look so sexy. (Don't forget, I've got a thing for nerds who look like Mr. Chris!)
    Elise

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Yikes! If I keep this up, the wedding might be off, and I might have me a new lady named Elise!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home