Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ouchy Boo-Boo

I woke up this morning with an ouchy boo-boo on my front left paw. I'm not sure what I did to it, but the pad is hurting really bad, and I can't put any weight on it, so I'm limping around like a pathetic old man. The Woman tried to look at it, but she couldn't see anything wrong. I wouldn't really let her look very long though since it hurts when she touches it. The Vet says to only give me buffered aspirin, and we don't have any, so I have to wait until later when the People can go to the store. I'm snuggling in her lap right now trying to feel better, but it's not working yet. Maybe a day of snuggling will make me feel better.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We hope your paw is feeling better soon! Maybe you were running too hard and fast during a dream last night?

    Get better soon, many kisses from Meimei and Miko

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Goodboy, I hope whatever that is works itself out. You have to be able to run to protect your yard. I think ChiChi invents an achy paw sometimes to get sympathy but I know you would never do that!

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    Aww get better soon. No fun having a sore paw, I hope you get a lot of belly rubs!

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    A day of snuggling usually cures all of our boo-boos, so we're sure you will be all better real soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home