Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Painting

The People were painting the walls of our house this weekend. I was very excited to see one room painted yellow. As some of you know, I can see the color yellow. I see black, white, many shades of gray, and yellow. You can imagine that I really like yellow since it's so much different than the other colors. I stepped in the paint at one point and tracked it across the hardwood floors. It washes right off, but the Woman left it there for now, because she says my little paw prints are so cute. I don't think Ian is going to let her leave it there forever though.

On another note, I just took a poop on the bathroom floor. Ian is going to be ticked when he finds it there! It's raining outside, and I cannot be expected to poop in the rain. I mean really - it's bad enough that I have to do my business squatting outside where everyone can watch me, let alone expecting me to do it while it's raining. A Pug has his limits!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    I'm with you Norman - you totally cannot be expected to get your paws wet!

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Your better go beg your Woman to get that poop up before Ian sees it....but you gotta show them who's the boss.

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman, Bandit doesn't like to go out in the rain either. He thinks each drop feels like a incoming motar shell. He has sympathy for you....lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home