Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Goodboy Norman, Goodboy!

Before you hear it from someone else, I have to tell you all that I was a good boy this week in Ohio. Not a *very* good boy, since I did poop on the Aunt Glenna's floor, but still a good boy. (I only pooped on the floor once after all.) Even though the People locked me in my cage and didn't feed me until very late in the day, I was still a good boy. Even though I only got a couple pieces of turkey and no fixings or pie, I will still a good boy. Even though the Woman forgot my bed, blanket and toys at home, I was still a good boy. You can imagine how dearly the People are paying now for me being a good boy despite all the trauma I suffered. There has been much barking, butt scratches, snoring and tug since we got home, and I don't intend to let up any time soon.

As a side note, the Grama Lady cut back on her cigarettes because she knows it bothers us. My eyes did not water as badly as last time we were there, and the Woman did not suffer from any debilitating headaches like she did on our last trip to Ohio. It makes for a much more pleasant visit when the house is not constantly filled with stinky smoke.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Manda Girl said…

    Sounds like you had a very nice Thanksgiving. I'm glad the Grama Lady stop smoking as much - we have to look out for our pugs health :)

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Awww Norman, we think you are always a good boy. Congrats on the butt scratches!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home