Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, November 17, 2006

Congratulations Mr. Chris and His Woman

Mr. Chris and His Woman (Elise) got engaged this past weekend. Congratulations! Mr. Chris hasn't asked me to be best man yet, but I expect it any time now. I have the perfect bachelor party all planned out. It will go something like this - The Gr00m's in your house. Drinkin' all your b00ze. OK, maybe not. We'll see what he wants to do. I hope it involves Lady Pugs though. Meimei, Miko - you two available for a bachelor party?

7 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger My Pugs Blogger said…

    I think we could work out something fun :) I have the perfect outfit to wear!

    Don't tell our mama though, cause we'll be sneaking out the back when they let us out to pee! Danger Girls!

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    If Meimei and Miko are going to be there, could I please come too? I could bring a keg of Pugweiser.

    Duke

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    Tell Mr. Chris congrats for us!

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman;

    Can I be the pugette to jump out of the cake?

    Paisley


    Congrats, Chris and Elise!

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you would make a great best man. In fact, I just happened to see a doggie tuxedo this weekend!

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats Mr. Chris!!! Alfred was in my wedding so I KNOW pugs make great best men/ring bearers.

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for the congrats! I cannot wait to be Mrs. Sheppard. I'm the luckiest woman in the world...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home