Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

New Pug Motto

This is my new Pug motto. I think there are some other Pugs out there who share this same school of thought.



If I were still a gamer, I would be the coolest with my new "eating all your p00z" tag line. As it is, the People no longer play WoW, so I can't sneak on to their accounts while they're sleeping. I mostly just did bad things with the Peoples' characters so they would lose reputation, but it was still good times.

7 Comments:

  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    We call this the ~CAT POOT BUFFETT~ at our house....Totally gross! lol

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [Pug Ichor] ... for the HORDE!

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    I meant Cat POOP buffett not Poot...lol sorry I should learn to proof read!

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pug mottos are always good when they have something to do with eating :-)

    My motto is 'everything is eatible until I have proven otherwise', but it could just as easily be 'I'm in ur rabbit h0le eating all ur p00z'

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    yeah, Gizmo loved the poo too!

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's funny. Ive caught Alfred eating fresh poo in the yard. He looks so bewildered when I yell at him. He doesnt understand why he cant enjoy his special yard treats...

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Paisley loves it too! Bandit is my gentleman Jim and stays away from it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home