Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Dog Park

The People left me alone for 5 hours last night to go visit their friends. I had a hurt paw, and they just abandoned me! The Woman gave me some Children's Bayer before she left, so I did feel a little better, but I couldn't believe they would just leave me like that. I was really happy to see them when they finally came home at 11:30, and I wasn't limping around or anything. And then the Woman told me that their new friends told them about a dog park in Asheville! Isn't that exciting?!?!! A dog park! I didn't know we had one here. We might go this weekend, and I might get to meet the Peoples' new friends' dogs, Copper and Chloe.

I'm back to limping around this morning, so the Woman gave me some more Children's Bayer. I like it. It tastes like oranges. I think I'm gonna milk this injury for all I can.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The people have friends?

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    Oh I'm jealous of your new found dog park! We don't have one, but we drive an hour into Houston to go to the one where the pug meetups are held. You should start a meetup there! www.meetup.com

    Oh, and for the woman - My boys are good in the car if you count "good" as insisting to sit in the driver's lap, clawing to look out the windows and just generally being pests. But yes, they do settle down after about 5 min. and go to sleep. We REALLY need to start buckling them into the backseat.

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Norman, you will love your dog park. We just got one here and the pugs absolutely love it. Make sure you post some pictures from your first visit.

    PS. I hope your poor little paw is better. Darn humans abandonning you like that.....

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    Wha Hoo! A dog park??? I wish we had one here....
    I hope our Paw continues to get better real fast.

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No dog park in our area at all, we are so jealous. I hope your little paw heals up soon. Sending some pug hugs and kisses to aid in the healing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home