Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving with the Grama Lady

We are going to Ohio to have Thanksgiving with the Woman's seester, her family, and the Grama Lady. We're leaving tomorrow morning, so I won't be able to blog for a while. We usually stay home for Thanksgiving, and I get some turkey and all the fixings. I hope I still get some tastes of turkey at the Grama Lady's house. The Grama Lady smokes cigarettes, and I really hate the way they smell. It makes me lethargic and my eyes water. The Woman says she doesn't like it either, but we have to tolerate it, because the Grama Lady won't stop smoking. People are weird. I'm glad dogs don't smoke the cigarettes. I guess we're smarter than that though. I am excited to see the Aunt Glenna Lady and the little Nathin boy. They are really nice, and I have missed them.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope you all get lots of tastes of the Thanksgiving meal!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Thanksgiving Norman! Here's to you taking over the Thanksgiving Dinner table and really making it a day to remember!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Manda Girl said…

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your fam! Our thanksgiving is in October (weird, I think) but we will think about you and be thankful for getting to know you!

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Goodboy...happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you get some fixings, too. When Chichi was a baby, she would pick up the cigarettes butts while out on walks so we always said she was a smoker. But it is hard to sit around in a smokey room and enjoy yourself if you're not smoking, too.

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    Hope you get lots of bites!

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    Have lots of yummy Turkey and Gravy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home