Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, December 11, 2006

Mother Nature Needs Prozac

I think Mother Nature might need to see a Psychiatrist, because the weather here has been crazy. We got our first snow on Thursday (hooray), but then yesterday it was so warm that the People took me for a walk without wearing their winter coats. OK, so the Woman still had on her gloves, but she is unnaturally cold. I'm not sure what this Mother Nature lady is up to, but I wish she'd make up her mind. One day it's freezing, and the next day the Spring bulbs are about to burst out of the ground! It's not easy being a Pug in weather like this either. I never know if my feet are going to hit snow, water or warmth when I step out for my morning pee! Someone get this unbalanced weather worked out soon!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    We got your card today - so so cute! Thank you!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It sounds like you've ordered yourself some typical Dutch weather. Only we didn't receive the snow yet, but I guess that won't take long anymore.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home