Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Tagged

Apparently, I'm "it." Here are the rules to the game:

-------
The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names.
-------

Three things I would love to get for Christmas:
1 - A visit from my favorite girly-cousins, Rose and Ginger.
2 - To spend the day at my Gammy's house.
3 - I don't care what is in the package, I just want to open lots and lots of presents!

Three things I definitely do not want for Christmas:
1 - Competition for my pettings.
2 - Bows affixed to my head.
3 - Put in my "room" while the People go to Christmas lunch at the Chinese restaurant.

There really isn't anyone left to tag, so if you haven't been "it" yet, tag, you're "it!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home