Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, December 18, 2006

My First Toy

Here I am playing with one of my first toys, a paper towel roll. I liked to breathe into it and make Darth Vader-like noises until it got all slobbery and fell apart. Look at that cute Baby Norman! I haven't played with a paper towel roll in a long time. I guess I have outgrown my baby toys. (As a side note, I totally destroyed that rug eventually. The loops were fun to chew on!)



The People thought that since I used to play with paper towel rolls, now that I'm bigger I might like to play with a wrapping paper roll. They were wrong. I am scared to death of those things! Ian thinks it's funny, so he chases me around the house with them. Not funny!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    Norman you were (and still are) so, so cute! I tried the wrapping paper roll with Daisy and Oscar too, but they thought it was boring and ignored it.

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Norman you were so adorable! Nappy is also scared to death of the wrapping paper rolls. Must be a pug thing....

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    Oh mean Ian!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home