Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Strike A Pose

The Woman and I had a little photo shoot way back in July, and she just now got the pictures developed. I bet you all have been wondering what the Woman looks like!

Here we are laying in the hammock. She likes to just lay there and chill, but I like to get all up ons and lick her neck. She pretends to not like it when Ian is around so he won't get jealous, but secretly, she loves it. I don't particularly like being in the hammock, because my legs get caught in the ropes, but I humor her every now and then and get up there.


The Woman likes this picture, because she says it looks like I am staring up at her in quiet awe. Actually, I'm trying to get a good angle to lick her neck. Sadly, Ian snapped the picture fast enough to avoid the neck puggling shots. I need to get quicker with my tongue!


And here we are out back chilling out. I am getting pretty tired of being outside at this point, as you can see by my panting action. The Woman has some crazy plaid pants.


Maybe I'll let you see what Ian looks like some day. Maybe it will be tomorrow! Maybe it won't ...

7 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Goodboy...you and your Woman are both beautiful!!!

     
  • At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman your mama is very pretty. We can tell you love her lots!

    Punchy

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman, your Woman is purty! :) And I love her plaid pants!

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now i can put then name Woman and a face together! Norman your Woman is a stunning lady! and she looks great in pink! Just like the color of your tongue in that last picture!
    What a happy faces!
    lisa From Willowbelle

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    I've always wanted pretty blue eyes like that - mine are poopy green and small. You rock the plaid pants!

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful pictures of you and the woman Norman. You both look so happy together!

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your adorable NOrman but could you do me a favor and try to figure out where the woman got the plaid pants? their rocking and your rockin and then even though I'm like fifty billiob miles away I could e rockin too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home