Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Druid Down!

After sitting beside the Woman for over a year watching her play that stupid World of Warcraft game, she has finally sold her account! I no longer have to give up my butt rubbings so she can "help take down Vael" - whatever that means. Today is a day for rejoicing! Ding dong, ding dong, Christmas Pugs are barking!

Ian is still trying to sell his account, but I hope he doesn't. If he is playing the stupid WoW game, and the Woman is not playing the stupid WoW game, the Woman can give me ALL the attention!

Unfortunately, the Woman has taken up knitting again now that she is not playing the stupid WoW game, so I still have that to contend with. I thought about chewing up the knitting when she isn't looking, but I don't think that would be wise.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home