Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, January 19, 2007

Unapproved Guests

The People had guests over last night without my approval! I wasn't even notified beforehand that they were coming. And it's not like it was just a couple of people - it was FOUR people! That's a party if you ask me, and the Pug should certainly be made aware before so he can be prepared. I didn't have a playing plan in place or anything. I didn't even know where all my toys were! When they all came through the door, I was so shocked that it took me some time to really get my thoughts together. OK, I'll start with some hootie owl action and then move on to the tug. Wait, no - that doesn't make sense. I should ease them in with some Pug butt rubbings. Wait, no! You can see the night was a disaster. I just couldn't get my act together. I could have been a much better host had I been given a *little* advanced notice. Note to the People - keep the Pug in the social loop, ok?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    Oh I agree Norman. Puggies need to know of these things ahead of time to build their plan of misbehavior .....lol.

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (very funny!)

    Norman, you know what you need to do? Invite your own guests over and dont let THe Woman know beforehand. That will show her!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home