Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, January 26, 2007

Clean Pug

I got a bath today, and it was long overdue. The Woman says I have to smell nice for my Pugsitter. Hooray. I smell like fruit punch now. I hope you can sense the sarcasm.

I was happy to get a bath though. I really like the idea of getting a bath, but not so much the doing of it. Although baths are not my most favoritist thing, at least I don't have to get bathed at the auto-kitty machine like this poor little kitty...



Yes, this is an installed device in a Pet store. It's interesting to me that they don't show the final clip of the cat bolting out of the machine like a lunatic and latching onto its person's face. That would have been good stuff. I hope the Woman doesn't get any ideas to put me in one of these one day.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    That's the hardest I've laughed all day!

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    OH, my....I feel bad for that cat. I'm so glad puggies don't hate getting a bath that much.

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Me Me Me said…

    That is awesome...if only we knew where to find one of these for our cat buddy Stinky! She would LOVE it (or at least we would love to see her experience it).

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    OMG! LOL sorry to laugh but that was so sad it was funny...Poor little kitty...
    I have seen that at our pet supply store, But i think if I put Willow and Belle in that they will dis-own me. Good thing Willow and Belle enjoy their baths.

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Bad Dog Chester has to have his bath today, but he doesn't like them much even though we've never put him into one of these contraptions. That's one of the reasons we call him Bad Dog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home