Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, February 05, 2007

The Pug is in the House!

Sorry about my long absence. The Woman took her computer with her to Mobile and abandoned me here with some dude named Hans, and without a computer. The week was pretty much uneventful. I was soooooooo happy to see the Woman on Saturday night. I went insane for about half an hour and wouldn't stop barking. She was happy to see me too - that's why she came home a day early. She said she missed me. She says she won't leave me again for a while. I guess she has to go somewhere in March. Bah!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Oh, I know how that feels...we have cut short vacations, too, to get back to our puggies. I thought about you, Norman, and wondered what mischief you were to while your Woman was gone!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home