Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Treat for My Blogger Friends

Hello Blogger Friend. I'm sorry I forgot Valentine's Day yesterday. I am a dude after all, so I'm sure you expected me to forget. I'll try to make it up to you today though.

I didn't get you a card, but I do have a little treat for you. Let me bring it closer.



Here are some Valentine's M&M's for you to enjoy!



There are pink ones, and red ones, and white ones. And they taste just like normal M&M's, but they're dressed up for the holidays! Let me shake some out of the bag for you.



Why are there none coming out of the bag? What the heck?!?!! This bag is empty!



Who's been eating all the M&M's? Woman, I'm looking in your direction!



I hope you all had a good Valentine's Day, with or without M&M's!!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    Happy Valentine's Day to you Norman! I am sorry that you didn't get any M&Ms, but your mommy doesn't want you to get sick. We love you!

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, it's the thought that counts! And your thoughts about sharing those M&Ms with us makes us happy. You should go look around while your Woman is out of the house because I bet there are some more somewhere in that house!

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww, so cute! you know, I WAS looking for a Valentine's post and picture from you yesterday... Glad you remembered!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Thanks Norman, we hope you had a great Valentines Day also!

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Oh Norman, you are so funny! Hugs to your woman and man - we love you bunches!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home