Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm Back!

I am back from my trip, and I am sooooo tired! I had the best time EVER! (Sorry Mr. Chris, but I like Alfred's house better than your house. There are two Pugs there AND a baby.) I had so much fun that when the Woman came to pick me up on Saturday, she considered letting me stay there to live with Alfred and his crew, because she could see how happy I was. She did end up taking me home in the end though. I don't think the Jason guy liked the idea of "another" Pug living there permanently.

You may remember a few weeks ago that the Woman was threatening to send me to Pug Rescue because of my bad behaviour. I was quite terrified of this and decided to shape up a little to avoid that fate. Well, I will GLADLY go to Pug rescue after last week. Alfred and Holly are rescued Pugs; therefore, their house must be the Pug Rescue place, right? I LOVE their house! I wonder if that baby Emma is a rescued Pug too? She doesn't look much like a Pug, but she tastes like one!

I played so much fetch and loved on Pugs and kids like crazy! I definitely have got to get me a Pug or a kid or something fun like that. I wish Alfred and his crew lived closer to us so I could visit with them more often.

Thank you Alfred's Mom and family for letting me stay with you last week! I had the most fun EVER!

6 Comments:

  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman...you just like pretty girls! Emma and AM and Holly and Bella! That "Jason guy" is a man just like Ian, huh? It was fun to see you over at their house kissing on Emma Bean and her mama. You need to have a serious talk with your mama about pug brother or sister or getting you a "Emma" brother or sister.

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    Sounds like you had a Blast at Alfreds Moms house...From the pictures she took I could tell you were feeling like you were at home. You will be missed by them for sure. I wonder if your Woman will get you a little Pug sibiling to rough house with!
    I bet it feels good to sleep in your own bed again..I know thats what I look foward to when I am away from home for a long time

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    Sounds like you had a Blast at Alfreds Moms house...From the pictures she took I could tell you were feeling like you were at home. You will be missed by them for sure. I wonder if your Woman will get you a little Pug sibiling to rough house with!
    I bet it feels good to sleep in your own bed again..I know thats what I look foward to when I am away from home for a long time

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norma -- We are glad to hear you are home even it looked like you had a great time playing with the other pugs and babies. Maybe your woman should get you a little sister to keep you company.

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Mr. Chris said…

    There we have it: more pugs means better behaved pugs. I presume this will help motivate the peoples to start that pug farm sooner rather than later. Ah, I can almost hear the pug pups asking "Uncle" Norman to tell them the story of the time he ate the kitchen floor...

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman...love your blog. Winston and Sela (my pugs) requested that I add it to their favorites list. (Actually, I think Sela might have a crush on Norman, but don't tell Winston ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home