Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Where's Norman?

As I blogged before, the People are going to Orlando. They are leaving this Friday. It was a big deal to find somewhere for me to stay, because it is going to be for ten whole days. The Woman tried to find a kennel, but she wasn't happy with any of them. She considered another housesitter, but quickly reconsidered. After much searching, and very much to my delight, I will be staying with Emma and Holly and Alfred and Bella (and their People too)! I am very excited! I have never been together with TWO pugs before. I have only ever been together with one Pug at any time, you know, Pug on Pug. I love animals and People of all kinds, but I admit that I am partial to Pugs - they're my People after all. It has been so long since I have played with another Pug, and I am way stoked!

7 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We are preparing for your arrival as we speak. The red carpet has been ordered and we are having the finest Swiss Alps Water being flown in on the Concord for your drinking pleasure. And I've made Jason a pallate on the floor so there is room in the bed for you.

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Woo-hoo! I get to sleep in the bed!

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Way to go Norman! Sounds like you are going to be living the good life!

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger kristie said…

    wow norman, you are going to have more fun than the people will have in orlando!

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Norman, sounds like your the one going on vacation. We can't wait to read about all the antics!

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    This is going to be a riot over there! I can't wait to see what happens! I can't wait to see what Emma does when you all get to running around, too.

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    How cool is that! Willow and Belle want to join you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home