Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, February 23, 2007

Happy Mardi Gras!

OK, I'm late again for another holiday. First I miss Valentine's, then Mardi Gras. You are probably wondering when I will get my act together. Well, probably never. Sorry.

The People had a little Mardi Gras party on Tuesday night. I got to see some friends I haven't seen in a while. It was a good time. There were streamers, and I like streamers. Ian made gumbo, red beans and rice and olive tapenade. He also made hurricane drinks like they make in New Orleans. These were a big hit. I got no taste of anything. Woman did let me have a teeny little taste of moon pie today though. I am still a little ticked off that I got no gumbo.

Here I am with my moon pie. Don't worry - I didn't get to eat the whole thing. I think I tasted one moonpie molecule. It was a good molecule though, so I'm not complaining.



And here I am handsomely and heterosexually sporting my Mardi Gras beads.



I am still recovering from my surgery. I have razor burn "down there," and it's really itchy and burning. I want to scratch and bite down there, but Woman says I can't. It's really frustrating. I hope this razor burn stuff clears up soon, or I might turn rabid.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    Oh no! Not razor Burn! maybe your woman can get you some of that bikini zone cream.....

    I love your flashy madri gras beads!

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    Ha - yes, we agree - quite handsome and heterosexual, sort of!

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh Norman, you are so funny. And you pull off the bead look very well. Indeed- handsome and heterosexual!

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Don't feel bad Norman, we are not posting our Mardi Gras pics until today!!! Our party is today and mama just finished our outfits yesterday!

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Ha ha! Handsome and hetero aside Norman -- you look great. I hope the razor burn/bikini wax issue clears up soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home