Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, March 05, 2007

Woman is Back!

Woman made it back safely from San Diego. She did not get me a souvenir. She didn't get Ian anything either, so I don't feel so bad. She did get herself a mug with lilies on it. How selfish of the Woman! I guess I don't really want a mug though, so I'm not complaining too much. I would get my little face stuck in a mug if I tried to drink out of it, so I'll stick to my bowls.

We went hiking this weekend. It was awesome. I have lots of pictures, but I don't want to ask Ian to get them off the camera for me, because he gets grumpy about it. The Woman's USB drive doesn't work properly on her computer, so Ian has to retrieve the pictures. Needless to say, he doesn't care for this arrangement. Maybe he'll get them for me tomorrow.

I am excited to introduce you all to my new pal, Buddy. I would say my new buddy, Buddy, but that sounds redundant, so I'll call him my pal. He's a black Lab, and he has a serious crush on me. Yes, I said HE has a crush on ME (also a HE). He's Nate's dog. I hope I get to hang out with him again sometime, even though he has a tendency to hump me. I still like him, even if his life choices don't line up with my own. LOL! Anyway, I have lots of pictures of Buddy to share with you all.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, so glad you survied the week with Ian. I bet you were acting crazy when your Woman got home. Can't wait to see Nate...tell Ian to hurry up with downloading the pictures...your fans are waiting.

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Can't wait to see your new friend Buddy! Nappy has a "male friend" Joe over at his Grandma's house. They give each other kisses through the fence.

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Norman,
    I have two little puggy girls, Izzy and Lexie-And I have been trying for a year to get a pug meetup together in Asheville-and it isnt really catching on! Here is the group website-If you, or if you know of any other puggies that would like to get together-Please let them know about the group!

    Here is the link
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ashevillepugs/

    Jayme, Izzy and Lex

     

Post a Comment

<< Home