Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Birthday is Coming!

My Birthday is March 27 - that's next Tuesday! I was hoping to have my party this weekend, but the People said they have to "get the garden in" this weekend. I have no clue what that means but apparently it is more important than celebrating the birth of your firstborn Pug. Maybe it has something to do with the big patch of dead grass in our back yard that has been designated the "No Pug Zone" and the weird "seedling" things in the spare room. Who can tell with these weirdos though?

So anyway, I am going to have my party the weekend after this weekend, and I am way stoked! I can't wait to show off my big yard to all my doggy friends who have not yet been to my house! I sure hope Copper and Chloe can make it, but I am hesitant to invite (gay) Buddy. I don't want him to get the wrong impression. If I do invite (gay) Buddy, I will be sure to make the Woman change the theme from Hello Kitty to He-Man or Hulk or something like that. Yes, she is making me have a Hello Kitty theme, because she loves Hello Kitty. I told her it's her fault that gay dogs hit on me, but she denies it. She says pink decorations never hurt anypug, but I'm not so sure.

All my readers are of course invited, but I know you all live too far to come :( If you can't make it, I insist you all have a little party in my honor!

8 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't let them do the Hello Kitty theme on you. Once it starts, it's all downhill...

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    Hey Norman! Giggs gets the big snip on your birthday!

    If you miss yours I could have them sent to you as a birthday present!

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger AM said…

    Oh Come On! Dont let them make you submit to the Hello Kitty Theme Norman! Stand up to THEM! Threaten the "seedlings" if you must. Tread in the No Pug ZOne, but DONT let them go with the Hello Kitty theme.

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    You are a boy, Norman and should have a boy theme. I think I would pee on those seedlings in protest!

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    OK, OK, I get it. No Hello Kitty. I will break the news to the Woman later today when she has had her caffeine.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    Oh, now I am laughing OUT LOUD at the WOMAN having to come up with a boy theme!! HA! HA!

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    We don't care what the theme is, we just wanna party with Norman!

     
  • At 2:33 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, you need Pirates of the Caribbean theme for your party. Your are more of a pirate and lady's man. And you look a bit like Johnny Depp.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home