Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Second Pug? Or Maybe a Frenchie? Never!

Mr. Ian has put his foot down repeatedly to the Woman's request for a second Pug (or Frenchie). He proclaims this to be a one dog household! (Not because he likes me, mind you, but because he doesn't prefer pets and can tolerate only one.) He has told the Woman she can trade me in for the dog of her choice, but the Woman says she loves me too much to do that. The Woman has even tried to con Mr. Ian by telling him she will only let one dog at a time out of the "dog room", so it will seem like we have only one dog, but he wasn't buying that load of bull. So, to all you people out there telling me to talk the Woman into a second dog and playmate, it's never going to happen. Well, not as long as Mr. Ian is around. And yes, I have tried over and over again to talk the Woman into a different husband, but she seems to really like him. Ugh. Now I know how he feels about me!

7 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, where did "Ian" come from? Who can resist the power of the pug in multiples? Tell Ian it will help take your mind off of the constant attention that you need if you had another buddy in the house to play with!

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said…

    Hihihi!!! Two of my humans think about getting a second puggy... The third human says NO! I'm with him! I'm the king of my house!

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm with you Norman, you should trade this multiple pug hater Ian in for another pug to play with! Just kidding -- good luck in your quest.

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    Norman - don't you tell the Kritter to mark up his new house!!!!!

    I think this Mr. Ian needs to be educated on the joys of multiple pet ownership:
    1. LESS destruction - Pets with playmates feel less need to "play" with inanimate objects by chewing, scratching, etc.
    2. LESS hyperness - Multiple pets wear each other out and therefore don't go on hyper rampages on you.
    3. MORE love — One warm cuddly pup is good, two warm cuddly pups are better and three or more warm cuddly pups are best!!!!

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    I know that this seems like my solution to every problem, but I really feel that you should just pee on him.

    Duke

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    RPM - Ian thinks the Woman will give him even less attention if we get another dog, because now she will be giving two pugs attention and Ian none.

    Kara - Sorry, but I think Kritter should break the house in "Pug Style." Also, Ian does not like to cuddle with Pugs. I think he is a robot.

    Duke - I like your way of thinking!

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger AM said…

    Duke- too funny.

    And Ian is a robot? lol.

    So, he said no to a furry brother or sister, how about a human brother or sister?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home