Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Birthday Thank You's

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a really nice day! I got a bath and got to go to the pet store in the Miata (with the top down) to pick out a new toy and a treat. I got a new (non-skanky) hootie-owl toy, and a rib in a blanket. The rib is soooo yummy! I think I am going to try to keep my new hootie-owl toy in better shape than old hootie-owl. He got gross really fast. I just LOVE to LICK him! I will post pics tomorrow hopefully. The Woman's USB port doesn't work on her computer, so I have to use Ian's computer to get the pictures from the camera. He's working really hard today and won't let me use his computer. So ... you'll have to wait to see my loot.

Speaking of Ian, he has a new t-shirt design up for voting on threadless.

Chariots Retired - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

It's pretty cool. The theme is "Kickin' it Old Skool" in promotion of a new movie by that same name. His entry is entitled, "Chariots Retired," and features a bunch of iconic vehicles from the 80's that have been retired to the junkyard. So, if you haven't clicked the link, I'm sure my explanation will have enticed you to do so by now.

Also, Ian has a new t-shirt for sale on another website than threadless. Check it out!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Hey Norman, we're glad you had a really good birthday. You deserved it buddy. Also, those t-shirts look pretty cool, but how come there are no pug sizes??

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Thanks Duke and Gidget. I don't know why there are no Pug sizes. I have asked him that before, and he always says - Norman, you don't even like to wear clothes. It's true you know. I hate wearing clothes. I like to be free as a bird! Nobody ever tries to put a "Rock Star" wife beater t-shirt on a bird, do they? That's what I'm talking about. I think I need a nap.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home