Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Can Your Pug Tell Time?

I can usually tell what time of day it is by how hungry I am. I eat breakfast around 10am, and dinner around 6pm. If I am not eating breakfast or dinner, then I know it is neither 10am nor 6pm. That's all the time I really need to know.



The Woman saw this Pug clock in a shop window in Winter Park, FL while she was in Orlando last month. I think it's a pretty silly looking thing. It doesn't even have any numbers on it! Aren't clocks supposed to have numbers? I guess it was around 7:20 when she took this picture. According to my clock, it was "not all that hungry o'clock" since I would have just eaten an hour or so previously. I think only a crazy Pug-loving fanatic would buy this, not someone who actually needs to know what time it is. I guess a friend or relative of a Pug-loving fanatic might also buy it as a gift. No, the Woman did not buy it for herself or for any of you. Ian wouldn't let her! I'm pretty happy about that, because this thing creeps me out.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    How original! At least you have a photo to remember it by.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home