Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, March 30, 2007

Birthday Pics!

Finally, I got the pictures from the camera!

Here I am getting showered with my birthday confetti. The Woman loves Forsythia. This shrub is particularly beautiful. We have some other Forsythia bushes in our yard, but this one is the prettiest. It is located just outside the office window, so Woman gets to look at it all day.



This is me with my new "Rib in a Blanket" chewie. It is SO GOOD. I usually don't go for chew treats, but this one is awesome. There is a REAL RIB in it! A REAL RIB! Isn't that awesome?



Here I am doing a little yoga wile I eat my Rib in a Blanket. I gotta keep in shape if I'm gonna be eating fatty foods like ribs! Do you see that black stripe down my left side? That's a racing stripe. I got it from running under the car when we were going to the pet store. Yeah, I had already had my bath, so the Woman was ticked off. She tried to wash it off, but I'm going to need another bath to get it off. LOL!



And here is the new recruit - "New Hootie Owl" or "Non-Skanky Hootie Owl" before I got a hold of him. I am trying to keep him clean, but his white fur is already a bit brown. I have not yet eaten his nose, feet or ear tufts, but I'm sure they won't last through the weekend.



I almost ended up with a kitty instead of New Hootie, but the kitty was pink, and the Woman figured you would all shun me for having a pink kitty. I like the hootie toy better anyway, because he has more things to chew off than the kitty.

7 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    Yea for Norman & his new toy and chew! I love the owl! We need one of those!

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger AM said…

    Yeah! THat rib does look good! Tell your Woman that I like your rug.

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    That is a beautiful picture of you under the yellow tree! We need some ribs like that to chew here. WE'd also like some racing stripes on our bodies...you are lucky to have happened upon getting one.

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said…

    Your photo with the Forsythia bushes is great!

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Suki & Joey said…

    Happy belated Birthday! I like that owl...I would do some serious damage to it. My toys turn brown, too. Gross, huh?

    Puggy kisses
    Suki

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is the non-skanky owl as much fun as the old one Norman. I love the downward dog yoga pose picture. Glad you had an awesome birthday.

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Non-skanky owl has potential to be as much fun as skanky owl. I just have to work on him!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home