Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Tug Monster

This is me with my "Little Tug." Little Tug was one of my first toys ever. Little Tug replaced "Big Tug" after I destroyed it. For some reason, I have never had the desire to destroy Little Tug. I'm not sure why. He is probably about 6 years old now, since I have had him since I was a puppy. I like to give him a gnaw every now and then and maybe play a little tug with him and the Woman, but for the most part, he just sits around the house doing nothing. I wonder if Little Tug gets bored?



How old is your oldest toy? Do you name your toys like I do?

4 Comments:

  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    Oh we have names, but they’re not the least bit creative. In our house Little Tug would be called “The Rope.” We have a frog we call “The Frog”, a duck called “The Duck” and so on. You get the point. Our oldest toy will turn two with Guido in July.

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Well, the Woman names my toys, and they're not all that creative either. At one point, I had a toy named Mr. Monkey Man. You guessed it, he was a monkey.

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    We name toys too! Our oldest toy is Mel, a beanbag koala bear. Nappy still carries him around the house in his mouth all the time.

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    My toys usually last a couple weeks before they die. I give them names like "destroyed toy", "obliterated toy", "anhilated toy", etc...

    Duke

     

Post a Comment

<< Home