Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, April 20, 2007

Norman, Shut Up!

That is the phrase I hear most often in our house. Rude, eh? Just because I wake the Woman every morning with barking, bark at her while she pees, bark at her while she is trying to get the door open to let me outside, bark at her while she is making my food, bark at her whenever she moves and bark at all noises I hear or may pretend to hear throughout the day, it is rude of her to tell me to shut up! I mean really! Have some manners the Woman! I gotta go bark now. I think I heard a fly land somewhere in the house.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, apparently the woman doesn't understand dogspeak. i'm sure that is frustrating when you are trying to communicate very important things to her.

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said…

    You are right! My humans do the same! "Shut UP, RONIN!!!" I admit that I bark at every sound... but we are related to mastiffs so we have to protect our home, no?

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, it is especially important to bark while a good movie is on tv...especially one that the parents have paid to watch. Chichi says just sit on the couch next to your Woman and just bark and bark and keep doing it and watch the tv sound get louder and louder amongst the yelling of "shutup."

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Suki & Joey said…

    Hey, I hear that, too! Yes, it is most mean of them to say. Mom says that she didn't know that pugs barked a lot before she brought me home. I bark at everything and everyone, too, and it drives her crazy, but I don't yell at her for talking all day, do I?

    Puggy kisses
    Suki

     

Post a Comment

<< Home