Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Woman's Gardening Blog

Some of my readers have asked for pictures of the Woman's garden when she gets it finished. Well, the Woman has had her own gardening blog for over a year now, and rather than me post the same pictures she is posting, why don't you check her gardening blog out for yourself. She is located at ashevillegardener.blogspot.com. It shows me as the Author, but I am not. When the Woman upgraded to the "new blogger," she accidentally merged her garden blog with my blog and can't undo it. So, just know that I am not the one doing the gardening. If anything, I am UNdoing the gardening! LOL!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said…

    Oh look! How cool! Your human really knows a thing or two about flowers and other green stuffs! Very nice!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Wow, that is a wonderful garden. There must be some good eatin going on up there this summer. You are going to have to sell some tomatoes because 14 plants must put out enough for Ragu company to make some sauce! Norman, tell you Woman that you will pull those corn plants up for her so she doesn't feel so bad about it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home