Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, June 01, 2007

Mr. Chris has a Wife!

I know, I know, nobody could ever imagine that Mr. Chris would finally get married. But, the day has really come .. and gone ... Although I did not get to attend the wedding, the Woman did her best to document the special day. Here is some proof for all you skeptics ...

The Bride and Groom - Mr. and Mrs. Chris Sheppard.

elise_chris_wedding_b

Elise's dress was very pretty. The Woman made her bouquet before the ceremony.



The Bridal Party consisted of Elise's sister Sarah, Elise's daughter Madison and Elise's niece Isabelle.



The Groom's Party consisted of Mr. Ian and Elise's son Noah.



The Woman was working hard before the wedding to get the decorations finished up and organize the Bridal Party.



Isabelle pretty much stole the show. She's a cute one!

isabelle_chris_e

I mean seriously - how sweeter of an angel could there ever be?

isabelle_elise_wedding_a

I'm a little jealous of this photo, because I was previously the only one that Mr. Chris kissed on. I wonder if our kissing will have to end now that he is married?

elise_chris_wedding_c

The cake looks yummy!

chris_elise_wedding_cake_a

Chris and Ian's good friend Regular Brian was able to fly in from Oklahoma to join the party.

regular_brian_ian_b

You can tell that Mr. Chris was really glad to see Regular Brian.

chris_brian_rehearsal_dinner_a

The Woman got sick during the reception, because she was running around in the heat before the ceremony. She thinks she got heat exhaustion. As you can tell from the pictures, the ceremony and reception were outdoors, and it was pretty hot that day. She had to go to the car and lay down for most of the reception, so there are no photos of the partying that went on during that time. Apparently, there was a great DJ and karaoke, but I see no proof of that. I'm sure Mr. Chris rocked the mic with his Rolling Stones tributes!

The wedding site was 1 1/2 hours from Mr. Chris's house, so the People had to leave me alone at Mr. Chris's a lot. Brother and Dooly (Mr. Chris's new other dog) were at Elise's house, so I was home alone the whole time. I got really tired of this arrangement the night of Chris's wedding, and I broke out of my bathroom cell. When the People came back, I was wagging my tail to greet them at the door! Woman thought it was funny to imagine me running around Mr. Chris's house like a crazy man! I'm not sure how long I was free, but it was long enough to take a big dooky on the bedroom floor. Take that Mr. Chris for getting married without me!!

9 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger AM said…

    You really showed Mr. Chris! Ha!

    I think Ian is checking out Your Woman in that photo. He's got quite a look on his face. I love the Woman's Dress! Did you help her pick it out?

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    good for you for leaving a present on mr. chris' floor! that's what he gets for not letting you be the pug of honor...did your woman at least bring a piece of that cake home for you?

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman, so sorry you weren't included in the wedding, but it sounds like it was too hot for you anyhow! That cake looks awesome and the wedding dress reminds me of whip cream...yum...okay, gotta go, now I'm hungry...

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Pam said…

    The flowers are gorgeous...I love gerbera daisies!

    Found your site through Girlville's blog. =)

     
  • At 3:18 AM, Blogger Leah said…

    Elise's dress is very pretty, and the bridesmaids' dresses are pretty, too. So sorry you missed the fun, Norman!

     
  • At 4:14 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, it looks like a lovely wedding and the cake looks yummy. What's so regular about Brian?

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    What a great wedding! OMG and that Cake is AMAZING!

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    RPM - Regular Brian is just a knickname given to him to differentiate him from Flyin' Bryan and Brother Brian. Since he is neither Flyin' Bryan nor Brother Brian, that makes him Regular Brian.

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, thanks for getting back to me on that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home