Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tagged!

OK, I got tagged by Ronin, and I don't really like to play tag, but I will this one time just for you Ronin, since you are such a cool guy. Here are the rules - post a picture of yourself with another animal in the picture, and write a funny caption. Unfortunately, I'm not feeling all that funny this morning, but I'll give it a shot. Also, I don't have a whole lot of pictures of me with other animals. I'm rather shocked to discover this!

norman_alfred_3_2007

"If anyone asks, you're not Alfred - you're Holly, got it?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

norman_murphy_4_2007

"That's right Murphy Dude, I ain't puggin' around with you! That's how it went down! Yeah, I know, I know. I'm the man!"

3 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger AM said…

    You are the man Norman. Dont let anybody tell you different.

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said…

    Thanks Norman for playing! You are very funny and the pic with "Holly" is hilarious!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Cute pictures Norman, and we agree, you definitely are the man!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home