Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, May 18, 2007

The Life of a Pug Model

Here I am with the Woman's flower box on the front porch. Sure, I don't mind taking a photo or two. Or maybe just one. Do you like her geraniums? We can see this flowerbox from the couch. I like to watch the squirrels hide their nuts in here. Woman does not like that though, because they dig up the plants sometimes!

norman_flower_box_5_2007_a

When I'm tired of taking pictures, I start closing my eyes just when I hear the *beep beep* of the camera to tick Woman off. That usually makes her stop taking pictures, because she doesn't like pictures with my eyes closed!

norman_flower_box_5_2007_b

Sometimes it takes her a while to get the hint though, so I just go to sleep.

norman_tired_5_2007_b

Wake me up when she puts that thing away!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger AM said…

    Norman, I miss you. And my dogs miss you. You should definetly come visit us again. Well, not right now, as our house is not very dog friendly at the moment with all the boxes and mess everywhere. A pug could get lost in all that. Or worse, get accidentally put up in the attic for storage!

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    Norman looks adorable in each picture, but the first one is especially cute!

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Winston said…

    I feel for you, Norman. I too am constantly harassed by the pugarazzi. They are just obsessed with the beautiful.

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do the same thing! She doesn't get the hint though, thats when I walk away.

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said…

    Humans and photos; humans with a video/photo camera... I understand you. They always have to take more then one photo. Your humans flowers look so nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home