Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Celebrity Look-A-Like

I didn't get tagged to do this, but Meimei and Miko did it, and I thought it was hilarious. So ... here is my celebrity look-a-like

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Audrey Hepburn!

audrey_hepburn

norman_old_lady_may_2007_e

What? You don't see the resemblance? Come on - the scarf, the eyes - we're practically twins!

So, this was actually going to be my "Supermodel in the Tomatoes" post, but it evolved into the celebrity look-a-like post. I had some other titles for the post too - let's take a look ...

"I'm in Your Garden, Bein' Old Womyns!"

norman_old_lady_may_2007_a

"Turn to the Left ..."

norman_old_lady_may_2007_d

"Turn to the Right ..."

norman_old_lady_may_2007_c

"Coverpug!"

norman_old_lady_may_2007_b

"Yes, dawling, lavish your affection on me ... You found me hiding out in these tomatoes to avoid my adoring public!"

norman_old_lady_may_2007_f

So there I am being a supermodel. I think I have promise in the industry. I just need to clear up some of these gray hairs and wrinkles! Yeah, and maybe wipe that eye goo out of my eyes too.

13 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Winston said…

    Boy Norman,
    I would say that you should get mad at the Woman for making you wear the scarf and pose, but you really seem to be enjoying yourself. Personally, I hate it when my parents make me play dress up.

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger AM said…

    Stunning. These are such cute shots of you Norman! You should let the Woman dress you up more often!

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman....you look like a little old Russian woman...precious! Oh, and pugs and eye goo must go hand in hand 'cause I am CONSTANTLY wiping Winnie's eyes!

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Norman, you look absolutely ravishing in the tomato patch! I love it!

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Winston - you should give a head scarf a try sometime. I actually really like it! If Prince can wear one and still be manly, then so can I!

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Oh Norman, you are so photogenic! We just love the scarf pictures. Gidget says to tell you that you have beautiful eyes, but she doesn't see the Audrey Hepburn resemblance. She thinks you look more like Brad Pitt with a scarf on his head.

    Duke

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Manda Girl said…

    LOVE IT!!!

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Honestly Norman, I almost peed my pants when I saw this post! Yes, yes, I see the resemblence....also a striking resemblence to my dear departed little Bavarian Granny!

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger L said…

    Oh my CRAP that was the best thing I've seen all day. Oh man. :0)

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    I'm thinkin' Mother Teresa...

    Pull out these pics next time you do something bad and they may get you off the hook.

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said…

    Norman!!! Hahahahahahahahahhaha! We are laughing!!! Very funny!

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Pam said…

    LOL! Just stopping by to read your site from a link on Girlville's blog. That is one of the funniest things I've seen in some time. Thanks for the laugh!

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AHAHHAHA You're my hero!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home