Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I Ate a Moth

I ate a moth last night. I didn't want to eat the moth, but it seemed to delight Ian, and I like to make him happy. Ha! Yeah, right. I did eat it because he was cheering me on though. I am quite a ham for attention. It took a long time to get the moth down my gullet. It was squirming around a lot in my mouth and didn't quite want to make the journey to my stomach. I persevered though, and the happy little moth is now digesting in my belly. I still prefer goodboy bones, but a moth every now and then is a nice change.

8 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Winston said…

    Hey Norman,
    It sounds like Mr. Ian may be manipulating you for his own enjoyment. I say you leave a little surprise for him in his shoes.

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Page said…

    mmmmm...yummy....

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Our puggies are big fans of beetles. You should try them too!

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Mmmmmm. That moth sounds yummy. But we still agree with Winston, you should poop in Ian's shoes.

     
  • At 3:02 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said…

    Hmmm... a moth?! I tried to get one but I was not very lucky in my hunt...

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, was there much head shaking and hacking going on? Baxterman had a tail hanging out of his mouth the other night and his daddy chased him down...he had a lizard he was going to work on!

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    This is TOO funny!

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Chewb would be proud. She loved to eat bugs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home