Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, June 21, 2007

LOL Pugz

I'm tired of Mr. Chris quoting sayings he has seen on lolcats.com like cats are all that and a bucket of chicken. Everyone knows Pugs are much cooler than cats, and that's why I have started lolpugz.com - to show those cats who is the funniest of all! Us! The Pugs! So check out lolcats.com if you have never been there and start composing some lolpugz to show the world who is the funniest! Us! The Pugs! You can send them to me at puglove AT studpug DOT com. I just registered the domain today, so it will be a couple days before it goes live. Oh yeah, and I have to design the page and all. So what are you waiting for pug luvas? You got work to do! If you don't know how to make an lolpug, or you can't think of a funny saying, send me your funny pics and I will have the People do it. That's why I keep them around you know - to keep me entertained and to do all my computer work for me.

9 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I has 2 for u:

    http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/31/31674tz0zzz37d7.jpg

    Although I think it would be better if captioned, "it can b hugz tiem now pleez?". It's all in the gramma, baby!

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/cksample3/533341600/

    ...you ought to start a flickr photo group.

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh hai, I link you to lolpug buildr

    http://www.kscakes.com/LolCats/Default.aspx

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Oscar said…

    The vet gave you a heartworm shot that was experiemental? Did you know when she gave it to you? Isn't that unethical. What did you do? What happened?

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Goodboy Norman Featherstone! Congratulations on your Lucky Dog Prize. Can you ask your people to get in touch with my people so we can get you a secret stash of Lucky Dog Biscuits? They will have to email me at mavis@luckydogbiscuits.com. Tell them what you have to to get them to email me. I won't give your secret away.
    Thanks!

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Oscar - Yes. The vet gave me the ProHeart6 shot when I was only 2 years old. He told the Woman it was safe and approved when in fact it was new to the market and very controversial. Later, it was shown to have killed some dogs. Woman blames this shot for my mast cell tumors, since the rate of mast cell tumors in dogs that used this product was almost three times of that in dogs that use oral heartworm medication. Stupid Vet!

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Norman,

    Just stop by to say hi and learn more about you. We agree, Pugs are much funnier than cats! In fact, they are not really funny at all! :)

    Porky & Brownie

     
  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger L said…

    YESSSSS!!!! Oh Norman, you are the best. Will you use the LOL from my blog? I'll make some more tomorrow and send them to you!!! Woooo!

     
  • At 1:46 AM, Blogger L said…

    http://www.kscakes.com/LolCats/Detail.aspx/invisible-hoverboard/

    http://www.kscakes.com/LolCats/Detail.aspx/im-in-ur-garbages-eatin-ur-trashes/

    http://www.kscakes.com.nyud.net:8080/LolCats/Uploads/Saved/i-can-has-hippo-stuffy-now.jpg


    Here's a few I just made! I love it!

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Thanks lmizzle!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home