Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Murphy the Aggressor

We went over to Bill and Kari's to cook them dinner the other night, and Murphy was there of course, because he is their dog and he lives there. Baby Sarah was finishing up her dinner when we got there, and I was trying to greet her with some kisses when Murphy viciously attacked me and bit me on my head! He left a scar and everything! Strangely enough, I didn't bleed, but I did lose some fur. What a jerk! He thought I was trying to go for the "baby drops" of peas and strawberries, but all I wanted was a kiss from sweet Baby Sarah. I don't want ganky half-eaten peas! Murphy got into big trouble for attacking me and had to go into time out for a long time. I ran over to the Woman for some comforting and even wanted her to pick me up. Murphy is a big dog, and he scared the crap out of me! When he finally was released from time out, he was nicer to me, but I don't trust him a bit!

6 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Oh, poor Norman! That Murphy sounds like a big bully. We wish we could come help you out. We would hold him down while you peed on his head. But unfortunately, we live too far away. But remember, you're an evil genius, so we're sure you'll come up with an appropriate form of retribution.

    We hope your head feels better,
    Duke & Gidget

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger AM said…

    I bet Murphy read that post where you said you Eat Babies. Maybe he was trying to protect Baby Sarah from being eaten! He should know better than to think you would actually gobble her up though.

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Manda Girl said…

    Good golly! Next time, you should ask him first before licking up all the baby goodness.

    Glad you are ok ;)

    Meimei and Miko send their love and kisses.

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Whoa, Norman! Gotta be careful with those big dogs...they tend to get jealous of our puggy good looks.
    Love from Winston and Sela

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said…

    Wow, that be one mean pup. We glads you okay. xoxoCricket, Pugsley and Buster

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Thanks for all the well-wishes everyone. And FYI, I did not provoke Murphy and I was not trying to hurt Sarah. Murphy is just a jerk monster!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home