Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, June 25, 2007

Nosy Meme

Everyone else is doing this nosy meme, so I thought I would join in. At first, I thought it was a Meimei, but Woman corrected me. Darn ...

1. Your age? 6
2. Your age when came to live with your people? 9 weeks
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? I'm nekked
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Mr. Chris
5. How much do you weigh? 20 pounds
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? I'm not sure how human money works, so I can't really judge what was more expensive, the linoleum in the kitchen, the wallpaper in the bathroom, the china cabinet, the couch or the end table. I think linoleum, because that's what Woman was most angry about.
7. Do you like other Dogs? Oh yes, unless they are in my house eatin' my food.
8. Who is your best non-human friend? Chewbear who is no longer with us, but I will always love her.
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeaky Toys FTW!
10. Do you like to be brushed? Oh yes, let that brush chill for a while on my hind-end please!
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? I don't eat either of those things. How about some peanut butter on the cheese??
12. Do your people cut your toenails? Ha! They wish! I would rather have my leg pulled out of socket than have my nails cut!
13. Any formal education? Is that like a class where you have to wear cocktail attire?
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Both simultaneously. I lounge around a lot, but I will jump up at the slightest noise and give it what for!
15. Five nicknames your people call you. Just five? Let me see if I can narrow it down to five. 1 - Mooshka, 2 - Brewster, 3 - Brew Baby, 4 - 'B', 5 - Boo Diddle.
16. What is your best trick? I can bounce toys off my head.
17. Do you like kitties? Oh yes, especially their rear side! I am the kitty caboose!
18. What did you have for breakfast? Beef and broccoli.
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? I kill bugs all the time. I don't eat them though, because Woman says they are "yuck yuck."
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? It's been a while, like 3 months or so. I had a lump Woman was freaked out about, but it ended up being nothing to worry about.
21. Where do you sleep at night? In my bed on the floor, right next to Woman's side of the bed.
22. Do you like to swim? I like going to the beach and chasing waves, but I don't think I would appreciate being immersed in the water.
23. Can you make puppies? Unfortunately no. I was recently neutered.
24. Your favorite place to visit? I like to go to Gammy's house a lot.
25. Do you give kisses? I am a kiss monster.
26. Can you potty on command? I "can", but I won't. Let's not demean either of us please.
27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? I don't even know what that means. Does it have to do with my cousin and unnatural relations with her? Or him? Yikes. Let's go with not ... or ... yeah, let's go with not.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Good answers Norman! Nappy loves having right above his tail brushed too, in fact, if we say "do you want me to scratch your bum!" he goes completely nuts! (That sounds totally gross now that I read this, but oh well, the things we do for our pugs!)

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said…

    Hey Norman! You love to give kisses too? I'm a freak when it comes to kissing! I always have to kiss someone!

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said…

    Hiya Norma,
    That nail clipping comment. That be our thoughts exactly!! Have a great day.

    xoxoPugsley, Buster and Cricket

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    We weren't sure what a cuz was either, and after seeing your response, we're damn glad we said NOT!

    ~Pug Hugs~

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    Kritter is with you about the nail clipping - he's much rather lose the whole limb that a small tip of nail!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home