Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Blades of Glory

The People went to see Blades of Glory last night at Asheville Pizza and Brewing Company, otherwise known as "The Brew and View." The Brew and View is a cool place, because you can eat good food and drink beers all while watching a $2 movie. Sure, the movies aren't the "latest" in the theaters, but who cares? It's cheaper than a rental. So anyway, the People highly recommend Blades of Glory when you're in the mood to laugh hysterically. That Napolean Dynamite kid teams up with Will Ferrell in doubles figure skating to battle Gob from Arrested Development and his real-life wife. The People love Gob and said he was friggin' hilarious in the movie. The movie might not be meant for younger kids, depending on your viewing preferences as parents due to some crude humor involving sex and sexuality. Well duh, right? It is a movie about two men paired up in doubles figure skating - you're not really getting out of this one without some gay jokes. So, add it to your Netflix queue if you haven't seen it already.

8 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Winston said…

    Norman,
    Did you get to go to the View and Brew with the humans? It certainly seems like you did based on the specific information that you relay to us about the movie. That's nice because my people do not allow me to go to the movies with them.

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    No, Winston. I never get to go anywhere. The reason I know all this is because the Woman is crazy and relays every detail of everything she does to me. You can see now why I always follow her into the bathroom instead of waiting outside the door ... It's much easier to just be there than to listen to her relay what goes on in that room.

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Winston said…

    Norman,
    GROSS!!! I followed my Daddy into that room one time (for his business) and I was permanently traumatized by what I witnessed =(

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Well, sorry about that Duke. I guess I have a stronger stomach than you. I usually just lay on the rug and look at the wall.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Damn - Winston, not Duke. It's that title that throws me off every time!

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Oscar said…

    Something needs to be done about this. new rule: pugs are allowed wherever humans go.

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    except the shower ... I really hate the shower. It's scary in there!

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Wow, that place sounds cool. I wish we had one of them here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home