Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I Can Hear Again!

The People held me down this morning and cleaned out my ears. It was unpleasant, but it kind of felt good in a weird sort of way. Woman squirted the stinky solution into my ears, then rubbed around inside with a paper towel to get all that brownish-red goo out of there. We use Viva paper towels, and they are the best for getting goo out of puggy ears. I get gross ears pretty frequently, and I have been rubbing them a lot lately, so Woman decided it was time to do something about it. She would like to clean my ears daily, but I'm not having that. I don't like that cold wet ear solution sloshing around in my ear drums all day! It makes a Pug crazy! And when I get crazy, I start licking! And no one wants that, especially Ian!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    I hate having that nasty stuff squirted in my ears. Fortunately, it doesn't happen to me too often. My brother Duke usually cleans out my ears with his tongue.

    ~Pug Hugs~
    Gidget

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Winston said…

    Hey Norman,
    I am glad that you can hear again and I am now thinking that your hearing that the Woman "needs time apart" was probably a mishear due to the wax. I bet she said "we need some pop tarts!!!"

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    Okay, goopy ears are bad, but they do not beat anal gland juice. And I mean, stinkin' smelly, the vet runs out of the room anal juice.

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Oscar said…

    I hate it when people put stuff in my ears. THe only thing belongs there is my paw when I scratch at it. Glad to know you can hear again and that its better!

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    You know what works best for cleaning pug ears? Another puppy!
    Kritter keeps everyone very clean, though they do not return the favor!

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Sarah Nopp said…

    What solution do you use?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home