Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Good Night Sweet Chichi

I am so sad to have to say goodbye to Miss Chichi today. When I saw the title of Sandy's post this morning, my heart dropped to the floor, and my eyes swelled with tears. I never even got to meet Chichi in person, but I loved her just the same. I have enjoyed reading about her for the past year, and I will miss her dearly. Please visit Miss Sandy's blog today. She could use some words of comfort after losing her first baby.



We love you Chichi.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Good Boy Norman and the Woman and Ian...Thank you so much for your sweet words and I know you all loved this girl...I still think you guys are distantly related. I never could find her officials papers but maybe one day they will show up and I can let you know. She has been the best girl and she was truly a southern Alabama girl...stubborn...like you Norman! Love the picture you picked out of her to post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home