Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, July 13, 2007

Thanks Lucky Dog!

Thanks so much to the nice people over at Lucky Dog for the dog biscuits! I especially want to thank Mavis, because her name was on the package. The biscuits are sooooo yummy! Woman is limiting my biscuit intake, but I have managed to eat 4 already today! Woo-hoo! Here are is a photo diary of me opening and eating my biscuits.

Ooh! Ooh! A package for me! It has my name on it and everything! I hope there's something good to eat inside!

norman_pkg_7_2007_c

Let's see if I can get this thing unwrapped. They sure did tape it well!

norman_pkg_7_2007_h

Ha! Ha! I'm making progress now. No package can defeat me!

norman_pkg_7_2007_i

What the heck is this? A box of club soda? What is a Pug gonna do with club soda? Anyone have some liquor I can add to it?

norman_pkg_7_2007_j

Well, let's open it up. Maybe it isn't really club soda after all. Sometimes the People wrap each others' gifts in weird boxes to trick each other. Maybe Mavis is trying to trick me with this club soda box!

norman_pkg_7_2007_l

Oh no! I got my head stuck! Ian must have clipped off my whiskers again, and I didn't realize my head is too big to fit into this box. *sniff* *sniff* I smell something yummy in there!

norman_pkg_7_2007_m

Phew! I got my head out, but now there is something attached to me. What is this? A hat of some sort?

norman_pkg_7_2007_o

OK, no more messing around. It's time to get serious with this box. Box - it's just you and me. I've got teeth, you've got nothing.

norman_pkg_7_2007_p

Holy Cow! Biscuits! I knew it wasn't club soda!

norman_pkg_7_2007_q

There is two of them! They must be seesters!

norman_pkg_7_2007_r

Alright, more packaging to tear through. Open up in there! I want me a biscuit!

norman_lucky_dog_biscuits_d

Ugh .. the things I'll do for a biscuit. Yes, Woman. I'll play your little game.

norman_lucky_dog_biscuits_e

Good Boy Norman wants another biscuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, thank goodness there was a good payoff for you after all that work you did getting it open. Ask your Woman if she ever grew a garden when she lived in Mobile. It seems too hot to grow one here but I know folks do it.

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said…

    Hi Norman,
    Those treats look yummy!! Do you wants to share? Have a great weekend.

    Your pals, Pugsley, Buster and Cricket

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Norman, you always crack us up! That was one of the funniest photo diaries we have ever seen. Love those captions!

    Enjoy those biscuits buddy, you deserve em'.

    ~Pug Hugs~
    Duke & Gidget

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger L said…

    Those biscuits taste pretty good, and I should know, I have eaten one myself. :0)

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    rpm - Woman did not grow a veg garden in Mobile, but she had some flowers. You can grow veg there - you just have to look for plants that are recommended for your area. Check out a local garden center (not Lowe's or Home Depot because they'll sell you anything). A good garden center will sell only things that are recommended for your area.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Norman. I'm glad the biscuits made it there. Sorry about the tape. I didn't want any border dogs to get into it before you. Enjoy!

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman, I like your new hat! Oh, yes and Winston and Sela took a vote and determined that all treats mentioned on blogger must be equally shared amongst blogger readers. So, since they are loyal readers of yours, they kindly request a couple or dozen treats sent to them. (Hey, I'm only the messenger...)

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger AM said…

    Oh my gosh! those are such cute pictures! Norman, you are a really smart pug to be able to open that present.

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    You are such a lucky Pug! What a great treat to get in the mail!

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said…

    Lucky Norman!!! You have a lot of biscuit now... I think they will last for 2 or 3 days no? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home